Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Phytobalm By Hilton Herbs

I always rave about Hilton Herbs brand and there is a chance that people are bored of it already. But I absolutely love their stuff. One of my most favourite products is Phytobalm 



Phytobalm is a soothing cream made up of entirely natural ingredients, which include: Shea Butter, Calendula oil and plant extract, Myrrh - (Commiphora molmol) essential oil, Propolis, Hypericum (St John’s Wort) oil and tincture. 

It looks like a beige cream, not too greasy and is absorbed quite quickly. It has a nice natural smell of the ingredients used in it.
Right now I am just finishing a small pot of it I was sent when I won a HiltonHerbs quiz (that was fun and I was really pleased to get the goodies). It's well worth subscribing to their newsletter as they sent  these fun quizzes, plenty of useful information on natural healing with herbs and tinctures and an occasional discount code.




Phytobalm contains only natural preservatives and natural ingredients, hence even if an animal consumes a bit of it (licks the surface where it was put on for example) it won't harm him. 

I use it for pretty much any skin problem round here. I used it on my rabbit's feet, on my Digby's feet when he gets little cracks on them, (a legacy his previous owners left me) and on my own skin too. It is amazing at soothing any inflammation, reducing the swelling and helping the healing process. It solved a few of my own problems painlessly and super quickly too. 

The ingredients in it are carefully selected for their healing and anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Shea butter is the best hydrating natural ingredient I've tried. I have very dry eczema prone skin and have tried lots of things, shea butter is by far the best hypo allergenic moisturiser. 
Calendula, propolis and st john's wort are great at preventing inflammation, fighting bacteria, fungus and helping skin heal. 
It is a very broad spectrum cream which can be used on any animals from little rats to large horses for any skin related problems, from the simplest to the more difficult long-healing ones.


It would suit perfectly any parrot with skin problems, self-mutilation problems or with any hard to heal wound.


It can be purchased here http://hiltonherbs.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...